The Kurt J. Lesker Company, founded in 1954, is a dynamic, rapidly growing manufacturer and distributor of thin film deposition systems and components for the vacuum technology market. With locations across North America, Europe, and Asia, we are a global supplier to industries, universities, and government laboratories. Our products and technologies are used for various research and production applications, including: semiconductor manufacturing, automotive coatings, night vision goggles, and solar cells.
The Kurt J. Lesker Asian branch was established in Shanghai, China in the year of 2007. Kurt J. Lesker Company is seeking a qualified Vacuum Products Technical Support for our Shanghai, China location. This position requires someone who can better understand Chinese and English having good communication skills.
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to customer requests, converting calls into outside sales.
- Sell product and place orders from incoming phone calls, emails, fax's or the internet into the computer system. Provide customers with product and service information they require, as well as quote products that customers inquire about.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using resources at hand, including, but not limited to the computer system. Communicate with Product Manager, technical engineer and HQ for technical question and problem.
- Follow up billing issues, invoice requests, or misapplied payments.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts assigned.
- Develop and maintain in depth product knowledge.
- Follow up the customer needs and quotation, help to identify and resolve customer concerns and problems
- Develop and enter customer database/customer contact record and keep update
- Work with outside sales and technical Engineer as a team in promoting sales work, product extending and good company reputation building.
- Other work assigned by Manager
- Junior College or above degree
- Advanced English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- 2+ working experience of sales or marketing experience is preferred
- Positive attitude and good initiative in dealing with challenges and opportunities, high team-work spirit
- Some travel may be needed
- Work requires the individual to work a flexible schedule
Please send resumes to:
Kurt J. Lesker Company
Attn: Inside sales
Building 63, Lane 1000
Pudong New Area, Shanghai 201203