Supply Chain Assistant
The Kurt J. Lesker Company, founded in 1954, is a dynamic, rapidly growing manufacturer and distributor of thin film deposition systems and components for the vacuum technology market. With locations across North America, Europe, and Asia, we are a global supplier to industries, universities, and government laboratories. Our products and technologies are used for various research and production applications, including: semiconductor manufacturing, automotive coatings, night vision goggles, and solar cells.
The Kurt J. Lesker Asian branch was established in Shanghai, China in the year of 2007. Kurt J. Lesker Company is seeking a qualified Vacuum Products Technical Support for our Shanghai, China location. This position requires someone who can better understand Chinese and English having good communication skills.
- Warehousing function (60%)
- Physically receive/unpack/check/stock goods from external and internal suppliers.
- Physically pick/pack/ship goods to domestic and overseas customers.
- Update inventory data in ERP system
- Perform cycle count and other warehousing jobs.
- Office function (40%)
- Coordinate with freight forwarders and prepare import/export declaration documents accordingly.
- Support purchaser by updating delivery status of POs placed by HQ in ERP system and preparing material certificates for these POs if necessary
- Document filing.
- College degree or above.
- Around 1 year working experience, MNC working experience is preferred.
- At least CET-4
- Good at Microsoft Office, especially MS Word and MS Excel.
- Basic knowledge in import/export customs declaration, CIQ, foreign trade and incoterms.
- Basic experience of using ERP system, experience of using Microsoft Dynamic AX is preferred.
- Willing to do physical work.
- Proactive and good ability to organize work effectively and efficiently.
Please send resumes to:
Kurt J. Lesker Company
Attn: Supply Chain Assistant
Building 63, Lane 1000
Pudong New Area, Shanghai 201203