The Kurt J. Lesker Company, founded in 1954, is a dynamic, rapidly growing manufacturer and distributor of thin film deposition systems and components for the vacuum technology market. With locations across North America, Europe, and Asia, we are a global supplier to industries, universities, and government laboratories. Our products and technologies are used for various research and production applications, including: semiconductor manufacturing, automotive coatings, night vision goggles, and solar cells.
The Kurt J. Lesker Asian branch was established in Shanghai, China in the year of 2007. Kurt J. Lesker Company is seeking a qualified Vacuum Products Technical Support for our Shanghai, China location. This position requires someone who can better understand Chinese and English having good communication skills.
- Assist Purchasing Manager and Product Management Dept to develop new suppliers and new products in Asia
- Assist Quality Dept and Purchasing Manager to audit and manage the suppliers periodically
- Enquiry, negotiation, planned order firming, PO entry, order following up
- Item and suppliers’ information maintenance in ERP system
- Understand the procedure from looking for products, checking orders for product quality, packaging, delivery, etc.
- Run order reports, inventory reports; work with related Dept; assist the Receiving Dept and follow up quality problems
- Documentation handling for easy reference.
- Other duties as assigned
- Higher college degree, major in International Trade/Mechanics, or purchasing experiences is preferred
- CET 4 or above. Fluency in English (verbal & written) required
- Familiar with ERP system
- Familiar with MS Office
- Honest, good negotiating ability, patient and organized, very responsible, and self-motivated team player
- Able to travel
Please send resumes to:
Kurt J. Lesker Company
Attn: Purchasing Specialist
Building 63, Lane 1000
Pudong New Area, Shanghai 201203