- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to customer requests, converting calls into outside sales.
- Sell product and place orders from incoming phone calls, emails, fax's or the internet into the computer system.
- Provide customers with product and service information they require, as well as quote products that customers inquire about.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using resources at hand, including, but not limited to the computer system. Communicate with Product Manager, technical engineer and HQ for technical question and problem.
- Follow up billing issues, invoice requests, or misapplied payments.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts assigned.
- Develop and maintain in depth product knowledge.
- Follow up the customer needs and quotation, help to identify and resolve customer concerns and problems.
- Develop and enter customer database/customer contact record and keep update.
- Work with outside sales and technical Engineer as a team in promoting sales work, product extending and good company reputation building.
- Other work assigned by Manager
- Bachelor degree or above
- Have basic technology on vacuum, electronics and semiconductor products.
- Advanced English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- 2+ working experience of sales or marketing experience is preferred
- Positive attitude and good initiative in dealing with challenges and opportunities, high team-work spirit
- Some travel may be needed.
- Work requires the individual to work a flexible schedule
Please send resumes to:
Kurt J. Lesker Company
Attn: Inside Sales
Building 63, Lane 1000
Pudong New Area, Shanghai 201203