- To accomplish sales annual task.
- To maintain current customers, especially the management of key customers
- To develop new customers
- To maintain company brand and marketing price system
- To improve the degree of customers' satisfaction
- To research information of competitors and marketing trend
- To hand in sales report and marketing report to Sales Manager termly
- Other duties as assigned
- Technical degree in one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Microelectronics, Major in Vacuum technology and related are preferred.
- Sales and negotiation skills
- High motivation to win business and high sensitivity to customer needs
- Knowledge of OEM process equipment and their requirements for vacuum, instruments and others related parts.
- Experience of managing major customer accounts and negotiating with key accounts.
- Experience of making products presentations
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to travel
- Good interpersonal skills, both on an individual and team basis
- Excellent written and verbal English skills and Good computer skills
- Strong business understanding and good knowledge of competitors products and activities.
- Work requires the individual to work a flexible schedule
- Positive attitude and good initiative in dealing with challenges and opportunities, high team-work spirit
Please send resumes to:
Kurt J. Lesker Company
Attn: Outside Sales
Building 31-32, Lane 1000
Pudong New Area, Shanghai 201203