Technical Support / Customer Service
The Kurt J. Lesker Company, founded in 1954, is a dynamic, rapidly growing manufacturer and distributor of thin film deposition systems and components for the vacuum technology market. With locations across North America, Europe, and Asia, we are a global supplier to industries, universities, and government laboratories. Our products and technologies are used for various research and production applications, including: semiconductor manufacturing, automotive coatings, night vision goggles, and solar cells.
The Kurt J. Lesker Asian branch was established in Shanghai, China in the year of 2007. Kurt J. Lesker Company is seeking a qualified Vacuum Products Technical Support for our Shanghai, China location. This position requires someone who can better understand Chinese and English having good communication skills.
- Responsible for technical support for the sales department and for communicating with the customers on pre-sales product selection. To help customers make technical decisions.
- To be in charge of after-sales product installation and debugging.
- To develop technical training for employees and customers.
- Responsible for the communication and after-sale service. Do the maintenance and testing of equipment.
- To do assistance work for the new product R&D of the company.
- To accomplish other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or above, major in Vacuum, Machinery or related.
- Good written, listening and verbal English skills.
- Be able to endure working pressure and be willing to travel.
- Be proficient in AutoCad software and 3D design software and have good hand skills.
- Work requires the individual to work a flexible schedule
- Positive attitude and good initiative in dealing with challenges and opportunities, high team-work spirit
Please send resumes to:
Kurt J. Lesker Company
Attn: Technical Support / Customer Service
Building 63, Lane 1000
Pudong New Area, Shanghai 201203