Pfeiffer HiCube™ Classic Pumping Station
Pfeiffer combines a turbo pump with an integrated controller and backing pump into a stable, closed-housing to form a fully automatic, turnkey pumping package for high-vacuum applications.
Based on their modular and customizable design, you can chose from a variety of pump configurations/combinations. Whether you need a dry or oil-lubricated backing pump, advanced interlocks, or different sizes of pumping speeds for your turbo, you can be sure to find the most economical and best performing combination to suit your needs.
- Modular design enables easy access to individual pumping components
- Pumping speeds available from 35 to 685 L/sec.
- Integrated turbo pump controller for ease of operation
- Backing pump vibrations isolated from main frame
- Plug-and-play design eliminates installation hassles and unnecessary cabling
- Remote control operation available for convenience
- Castors for convenience 2 locking
- Surface science
- Vacuum and process technologies
- E-beam welding
- Leak detectors
NOTE: Other configurations available.
(Click on a thumbnail image for more Reman Pumps information in a new window.)
|Manual||PartNo||Price||Add To Cart|