Point Source Evaporator Deposition Sources for Organic Materials
Our low temperature evaporator (LTE) deposits volatile organic materials for thin film formation needed to produce organic light emitting devices (OLEDs), photovoltaic cells, and other organic material-based devices.
PID temperature control and uniform SCR-based power output using our M.A.P.S. power supplies enables precise deposition rate control and ensures a high-quality, uniform films.
Multiple sources may be arrayed in order to co-deposit dyed or doped films for color displays.
Low Temperature Evaporator Features
- Single channel and sequential control options available
- Temperature control with Eurotherm 2408 PID Controller with control to ±0.1°C
- Auto tuning modes
- Adjustable alarm conditions
- Rate control input compatible with commercially available deposition controls
- CE approved
Hydravap Water Cooled Low Temperature Evaporator Features
- 3.7 X faster cooling vs. standard KJLC Low Temperature Evaporator Source - from 420°C to 50°C in just 95 minutes*
- Upgrade solutions for KJLC systems and software
- Efficient heater coil for optimum heating profile.
- PID control (± 0.1°C) for low temperature operation 50-450°C
- Ability to grow ±1% uniformity films depending on substrate size and material type
NOTE: The published dimensions will no longer include the shutter option.
|Model||LTE 01||LTE 10||LTE 30||Hydravap|
|Height||3.5" (89 mm)||5.1" (129 mm)||5.58" (141.8 mm)||5.1'' (129 mm)|
|Diameter||1.5" (38 mm) O.D.||2.24" (57 mm) O.D.||2.44" (62 mm) O.D.||2.4'' (62 mm) O.D.|
|Standard Crucible||5cc Alumina||15cc Alumina||35cc Alumina||15cc Alumina|
|Temperature Range||50°C to 600°C||50°C to 600°C||50°C to 600°C||50°C to 600°C|
Typical LTE Deposition rates (at 300mm throw distance)
|AlQ3||0.2 to 5.0 Å/sec|
|PTCDA||0.2 to 2.0 Å/sec|
|CuPc||0.2 to 2.0 Å/sec|
|C60||0.2 to 2.0 Å/sec|
|MAI||0.2 to 0.5 Å/sec|
Contact email@example.com to discuss your specific vacuum application and process equipment needs.