- The crucible forms a thermal barrier between melt and watercooled hearth, so efficient, that deposition rates at the same power can increase by 400%. At the same deposition rate, power may be cut to 25% of its bare hearth value
- Each graphite crucible undergoes high purification before it reaches the customer
- Major contaminants (Fe, Si, Al, and Mg) measure less than 5 ppm, while there are no detectable levels of 16 other common metals (including Na, K, and Pb)
- Withstands as many as 400 evaporation cycles
Materials evaporated from graphite crucibles:
- Al-Ge alloys, Al-Si alloys, B, Be, Bi, CdS, CeO2, Cr, Cu, Ge, In, Mg, Mo, Na3AlF6, Pd, Pt, Sb, SiO, SiO2, Sr, Ta, Ti, Y2O3, Zn
- Choose the correct size for your furnace. Taller models hold more material, but cannot work if put in a multi-hearth furnace not designed for tall crucibles
- Model EVCEB-2 has the same dimensions as EVCEB-4 but includes a top lip
NOTE: Do not confuse this ultra-fine-grain, high-density graphite with "glassy" (or vitreous) carbon which typically cracks after one run.
Don’t forget to order your evaporation materials.
|Figure||Pocket Volume |
|Liner Volume |
|Dim A |
|Dim B |
|Dim C |
|Angle D||PartNo||Price||Add To Cart|