KJLC® 275 Series Gauge Tubes
These gauge tubes and controllers are ideal for new applications or as low-cost drop-in replacements to the Convectron® brand of Granville-Phillips® gauges.
- Wide measuring range: 10-4 Torr to 1,000 Torr (10-4 to 1,333 mbar)
- Performance identical to existing competitor's gauges
- Less prone to damage from mechanical shock or vibration than competitor's tubes
- Less outgassing and faster response to pressure changes than competitor's tubes
- Rugged design withstands more abuse and harsh environments
- Significant savings—no changes to your system, you use your existing competitor's controllers or cables
- No changes to your process—a single vacuum gauge can monitor your vacuum system pumpdown and venting; helps keep your process up and running, even if it's not a laboratory environment
- CE marked, RoHS compliant
- NIST traceable calibration certificates available upon request.
- Interconnect cable sold separately.
- Gauges are calibrated for direct readout of nitrogen or air. Do not attempt to use with other gases unless accurate conversion data for N2 to the other gas is properly used.
|Measurement Method||Convection Enhanced Pirani|
|Measurement Range||1 x 10-4 to 1,000 Torr (1.3 x 10-4 to 1,333 mbar)|
|Temperature (operating)||0-50° C|
|Temperature (storage)||-40-70° C|
|Temperature (bakeout)||150° C maximum (gauge only, non-operating, electronics, and cable removed)|
|Materials Exposed to Vacuum||Gold-plated tungsten, 304 & 316 stainless steel, glass, nickel, PFPE|
|Accuracy (typical)||1.0x10-4 to 1.0x10-3 Torr; 0.1 mTorr resolution|
1.0x10-3 to 400 Torr; ± 10% of reading
400 to 1,000 Torr; ± 2.5% of reading
|Repeatability (Typical)||± 2% of reading|
|Mounting/Installation Orientation||Horizontal recommended (Orientation has no effect below 1 Torr)|
|Internal Volume||26 cm3 (1.589 in3)|
|Compliance & Standards||CE compliant, RoHS compliant|
= Click icon below to view Supplementary Parts.