MKS® 626C Baratron® Absolute Ambient Temperature Capacitance Manometer
The Baratron 626C ambient temperature capacitance manometer is the latest of MKS' analog RoHS-compliant, capacitance-based, high-performance vacuum and pressure transducers. It requires ±15VDC input voltage and provides a high-level 0-10VDC analog output signal that is linear with pressure. This analog output can be interfaced with an MKS pressure controller, an MKS power supply/display instrument, or any instrument that meets these requirements. The radially-tensioned Inconel® diaphragm in the sensor provides very fast response (<20 msec in many cases), low hysteresis, excellent repeatability, very high resolution (to 0.001% of Full Scale), exceptionally high corrosion resistance, and double-walled welded construction for operator safety. The sensor itself can withstand repeated exposures to 45 psia (3.1 bar) without permanent degradation or shifting, allowing it to operate in virtually any process system.
- Specified in percent of reading for best accuracy and improved process yield
- Direct measurement of chamber total pressure independent of gas type or composition, eliminates lookup tables and conversion factors
- Long-term output stability for state-of-the-art process repeatability
- Inconel® and Incoloy® nickel alloy construction of basic sensor operates without damage in virtually any chemical environment, including halogens, deionized water and steam, and ozone
- High overpressure limit ensures reliability during system mishaps
|Full Scale Ranges||0.1, 0.25, 1, 2, 10, 20, 100, 500, or 1000 Torr & metric equivalents|
|Overpressure Limit||45 psia (310 kPa)|
|Volume||6.3 cm3 (Measurement Side)|
|Materials Exposed to Vacuum||Inconel® and Incoloy® nickel alloys|
|Accuracy (typical)||0.50% for < 1 Torr|
Includes hysteresis, non-linearity, & non-repeatability.
|Input Power||±15VDC (±5%) @ 35 mA|
|Resolution||0.001% of Full Scale|
|Output Signal||0 – 10 VDC into > 10 kΩ load|
|Ambient Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Compliance & Standards||CE compliant to EMC Directive 2004/108/EC (for CE compliance, the mating connector must be properly grounded)Fully compliant to RoHS Directive 2|
946 Vacuum System Controller
Versatile vacuum controller that supports a wide variety of pressure sensors, MFC's, and valves for system control.
Features and Benefits:
- Simultaneous control and readout for up to six MFC's and/or vacuum gauges
- Closed-loop pressure control option for use with MKS valves eliminates the need for separate pressure control electronics
- Pressure readings from 1,000 Torr down to 10-11 Torr, eliminating the need for individual electronics for each sensor
- 12 set point relays included in the base unit for system control flexibility
- Standalone controller
626, 627, 628, E27 & E28 Capacitance Manometer Pin-outs
15-pin Type "D"
This chart is to help you review all the available options for the MKS® 626C Baratron® Absolute Ambient Temperature Capacitance Manometer. Please see below for an interactive product builder to assemble the options into a part number ready for order.
Ordering Code Example: 622C11TBE
|Ambient manometer, terminal block electrical connector||622C||622C|
|Ambient manometer, 15-pin D-subminiature electrical connector||626C|
|Full Scale Range||Code||Configuration|
|0.1 Torr (626C only)||.1T||11T|
|0.25 Torr (626C only)||RET|
|1/2" (12.7 mm) OD tube||A||B|
|8 female VCR||B|
|1.33" OD (33.8 mm) Conflat, rotatable||C|
|8 female VCO||E|
|0.25% Reading (1 to 1000 Torr) - standard||E||E|
|0.15% Reading (10 to 1000 Torr) - optional||D|
|0.50% of Reading (< 1 Torr) - standard||F|
Start Your Configuration
Please select the model, range, fittings, and accuracy to configure your part number.