KJLC 205 Series Thermocouple Gauge Controller
These economical controllers are noted for their fast response and high stability.
- Economical analog display
- Offer an easy, accurate calibration procedure with dry air
- Can be operated on any voltage between 90 and 240 VAC without rewiring or switching
- Available in panel-mount and benchtop-mount versions (both are compatible with the KJL-6000 or DV-6 series tubes)
- Models with 3-position switch feature monitors 3 tubes sequentially
- Includes a 10' sensor cable, a 6' line cord, and one KJL-6000 tube (1/8" NPT male)
- NIST traceable calibration certificates available upon request.
- Gauges are calibrated for direct readout of nitrogen or air. Do not attempt to use with other gases unless accurate conversion data for N2 to the other gas is properly used.
|Measurement Range||1 to 1,000 mTorr|
|Power Requirements||90-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Accuracy (% of measurement)||± 1 mTorr (1–20 mTorr),|
5% of Reading (20–1000 mTorr)
|Temperature (operating)||4-60° C|
|Temperature (bakeout)||100° C|
|Analog Outputs||0-5 VDC|
|Response Time||< 1.0 sec|
|Mounting Options||Panel or Benchtop|
|TC Gauge Tubes||KJL-6000, DV-6R, DV-6M|
= Click icon below to view Supplementary Parts.
|Description||Gauge Tube |
|KJLC 205 Series Gauge Controller||KJL-205||$312.00|
|KJLC 205 Series Gauge Controller||KJL-205BM||$393.00|
|KJLC 205 Series Gauge Controller||KJL-205BM3X||$680.00|
|KJLC 205 Series Gauge Controller||KJL-205NT||$245.00|
|Accessory Type||Description||PartNo||Price||Add Item|