KJLC® 615 Series Thermocouple Gauge Controller
The KJL615TC is a complete vacuum instrument. The KJL615TCE offers a Ethernet connectivity to remotely monitor and log pressure.
Each Lesker 615 gauge includes:
- A vacuum gauge controller
- A thermocouple gauge tube, tested and calibrated with controller
- 10 foot controller to gauge tube cable
- 5 foot AC power supply
- KJL615TCE - RJ45 Ethernet connectivity to allow remote monitoring of the vacuum reading. Which also has the ability to view and log vacuum data through Mozilla Firefox Extended Release Brower, 32-bit version.
- Wide range measurement of 0.001-760 Torr (if using a Varian 531/536 gauge tube)
- Range of 1 millitorr to 1999 millitorr (if using a KJL6000 or DV-6M gauge tube)
- Selectable units. Torr, mBar or kPa
- 1/8 DIN or bench top mounting. Mount brackets and rubber feet included
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz power
- Display – 0.56" high red LED
- 2 set point controls
- Analog output
- RS232 data port
- KJL615TCE - RJ45 Ethernet connection
- NIST traceable calibration certificates may be purchased with initial order
- Gauges are calibrated for direct readout of nitrogen or air. Do not attempt to use with other gases unless accurate conversion data for N2 to the other gas is properly used.
|Measurement Range||Varian 531/536 Tube: 0.001-760 Torr KJL6000SS or DV-6M tube: 1 mTorr to 1999 mTorr|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Accuracy (% of measurement)||See Chart Below|
|Analog Outputs||Varian 531/536 Tube: 0 to 5 Volts from 1 mTorr to 5 Torr, 1 milliVolt per mTorr / KJL6000SS or DV-6M tube: 0 to 5 Volts from 1 mTorr to 1000 mTorr, 5 milliVolt per mTorr|
|Connections||1/8" male NPT|
|Dimensions||1.7" (H), 3.52" (W), 5.35" (D)|
= Click icon below to view Supplementary Parts.
10ft. For Varian 531 And KJL5311 Tube Only