Thin Film Deposition Systems Series Overview
The Kurt J. Lesker Company manufactures six different series of systems.
- LAB Line – Process driven single-technique chamber provides maximum uniformity, and utilization.
- PRO Line – Designed with a modular chamber that allows multiple techniques to be utilized within the same process chamber.
- ALD – Technique that enables surface-controlled film growth on the atomic scale with excellent uniformity.
- Glovebox Interfaced Systems – Chamber design with a large opening sliding front door and glovebox adapter.
- Thin Film Deposition Cluster Tool Series – Allows users to incorporate up to 8 deposition modules positioned around a central wafer transfer hub.
- Application Based Deposition Systems – Platforms that are specially engineered to meet a customer's requirements.
For more information please select your series below.