|Linear Motion Wobble Stick (WSL)||Linear and Rotary Motion Wobble Stick (WSLR)||Linear and Rotary Motion with Gripper or Pincer Options|
|The WSL version provides lateral/tilt movement through a robust hydroformed bellows adapter and linear push/pull motion through a magnetic coupling.||The WSLR series provides continuous rotation, totaling four axes of movement.||This series provides 3 or 4 axes of movement in addition to gripper/pincer jaws, puck style, flag style and ESCA stub options ensure complete system integration throughout all experimental modules|
The wobble stick is one of the simplest manipulation tools available, translating hand movements, with defined freedom, through a vacuum enclosure.
The wobble stick series is based upon UHV Design's PowerProbe technology, which provides high power linear and rotary motion through a magnetic coupling, combined with tilt. The wobble stick range includes three series, the:
- WSL series, for linear and tilt motion
- WSLR series, for linear, rotary and tilt motion
- WSLR-P series, for linear, rotary, tilt and 1" diameter puck gripper
- WSLR-F series, for linear, rotary, tilt, and flag pincer
- WSLR-E series, for linear, rotary, tilt, and ESCA stub gripper
For a listing of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Manipulation & Motion please see this link: Manipulation & Motion FAQ.