The safety and health of our team members and visitors has always been our highest priority. Please note that during this global pandemic The Kurt J. Lesker Company (KJLC) is taking enhanced safety procedures to protect our team members, customers, and community. This includes limiting the number of visitors and undergoing enhanced safety procedures for all visitors to our facilities.
VISITS TO OUR FACILITIES WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
This is a fluid situation and KJLC may alter these policies as company, local, and national regulations and laws change. We are only allowing visitors that are pre-approved through a Regional or Divisional Vice President and the visitor has completed the Visitor COVID-19 Safety Questionnaire. All visitors will be required to comply with our enhanced safety regulations.
Enhanced Safety Regulations
KJLC has enacted several Enhanced Safety Regulations as part of our COVID-19 Response Plan including but not limited to:
- Social Distancing is required whenever possible throughout our facilities. Masks are required at all times in our facilities. If social distancing is not possible due to the nature of a task, additional protective equipment and enhanced caution must be used.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout our facilities, additional hand sanitizing stations, high touch areas being cleaned multiple times per day, and high use areas being fogged daily.
- Any individual who is or has been showing COVID-19 like symptoms will not be permitted in the facility until cleared.
- We are encouraging remote work whenever possible.
We look forward to your visit to our facilities, but note that the following safety regulations are in effect for all visitors.
- Disclosing to KJLC if any visitors have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or traveled by air in the past fourteen (14) days, or to a different state or country within twenty-one (21) days prior to your visit to KJLC's site
- While performing services at KJLC's facilities, visitors will take precautionary measures to ensure proper social distance is kept between you and others in the building. In all facilities masks are required at all times. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you please notify your KJLC host.
- Informing if you or anyone in your household had any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past fourteen (14) days.
Before Visiting a KJLC facility
To protect your safety and ours all visitors must be preapproved. If you would like to visit KJLC please make sure your contact is aware of your visit, and had you fill out the Visitor COVID-19 Safety Questionnaire in advance. Your KJLC contact will then confirm the time and date of your approved visit. If these steps have not been completed, you will not be permitted to visit KJLC facilities.