Lanthanum Gallate (LaGaO3) Sputtering Targets
Lanthanum Gallate (LaGaO3) Sputtering Targets Overview
Our comprehensive offering of sputtering targets, evaporation sources and other deposition materials is listed by material throughout the website. Below you will find budgetary pricing for sputtering targets and deposition materials per your requirements. Actual prices may vary due to market fluctuations. To speak to someone directly about current pricing or for a quote on sputtering targets and other deposition products not listed, please click here .
Empirical Determination of Z-Factor
Unfortunately, Z Factor and Shear Modulus are not readily available for many materials. In this case, the Z-Factor can also be determined empirically using the following method:
- Deposit material until Crystal Life is near 50%, or near the end of life, whichever is sooner.
- Place a new substrate adjacent to the used quartz sensor.
- Set QCM Density to the calibrated value; Tooling to 100%
- Zero thickness
- Deposit approximately 1000 to 5000 A of material on the substrate.
- Use a profilometer or interferometer to measure the actual substrate film thickness.
- Adjust the Z Factor of the instrument until the correct thickness reading is shown.
Another alternative is to change crystals frequently and ignore the error. The graph below shows the % Error in Rate/Thickness from using the wrong Z Factor. For a crystal with 90% life, the error is negligible for even large errors in the programmed versus actual Z Factor.