Made specifically for sputter targets.
This viscous sealant fills small scratches and surface imperfections better than indium foil, often dramatically improving target cooling.
- A mixture of low vapor pressure vacuum fluid and silver powder
- Combines excellent thermal/electrical conductive properties with high vacuum compatibility
- No silicone-based material
- Does not harden
- Can be removed with methanol or acetone to leave a virtually contamination-free surface
- Its electrical conduction makes it perfect for DC sputtering
- Each jar contains sufficient paste to coat a 5" x 15" rectangle or a 10" diameter circle
- Includes utensils for applying and spreading the paste
DIRECTIONS: Apply the silver-filled paste to the contact surfaces between the back of the sputter target and cooling plate.
NOTE: Do not use silver-filled paste on ceramic or porous metal targets.
|Vapor Pressure @ 20°C||2 x 10-9 Torr|
|Thermal Conductivity @ 23 °C||0.7 W/m.K (typical)|
|Shelf Life||4-5 months|
|Click here for the Silver-Filled Paste Materials SDS|