Our low temperature evaporator (LTE) deposits volatile organic materials for thin film formation needed to produce organic light emitting devices (OLEDs), photovoltaic cells, and other organic material-based devices.
PID temperature control and uniform SCR-based power output using our M.A.P.S.power supplies enables precise deposition rate control and ensures a high-quality, uniform films.
Multiple sources may be arrayed in order to co-deposit dyed or doped films for color displays.
Low Temperature Evaporator Features
- Single channel and sequential control options available
- Temperature control with Eurotherm 2408 PID Controller with control to ±0.1°C
- Auto tuning modes
- Adjustable alarm conditions
- Rate control input compatible with commercially available deposition controls
- CE approved
Hydravap Water Cooled Low Temperature Evaporator Features
- 3.7 X faster cooling vs. standard KJLC Low Temperature Evaporator Source - from 420°C to 50°C in just 95 minutes*
- Upgrade solutions for KJLC systems and software
- Efficient heater coil for optimum heating profile.
- PID control (± 0.1°C) for low temperature operation 50-450°C
- Ability to grow ±1% uniformity films depending on substrate size and material type
NOTE: The published dimensions will no longer include the shutter option.
|Model||LTE 01||LTE 10||Hydravap|
|Height||3.5" (89 mm)||5.1" (129 mm)||5.1'' (129 mm)|
|Diameter||1.5" (38 mm) O.D.||2.24" (57 mm) O.D.||2.4'' (62 mm) O.D.|
|Standard Crucible||5cc Alumina||15cc Alumina||15cc Alumina|
|Temperature Range||50°C to 600°C||50°C to 600°C||50°C to 450°C|
Typical LTE Deposition rates (at 300mm throw distance)
|AlQ3||0.2 to 5.0 Å/sec|
|PTCDA||0.2 to 2.0 Å/sec|
|CuPc||0.2 to 2.0 Å/sec|
|C60||0.2 to 2.0 Å/sec|
|MAI||0.2 to 0.5 Å/sec|
Contact us by clicking here or +1 412 387 9200 to discuss your specific vacuum application and process equipment needs.