Magnetron Sputtering Cathode Rebuild, Repair, & Retrofit Services
- Industrial & Decorative Coatings
- Tool Coating
- Wear Coating
- Flat Panel Display
We design, manufacture, and service all of our TORUS® sputter sources. Our in-house experts have decades of combined magnetron cathode applications and service experience.
- Repair all major manufacturers' models
- Certified 12 month warranty on all repairs and refurbishments
- Large inventory of hardware and standard components for minimized downtime
- 30+ years of magnetron manufacturing and technician experience
- Exceptional packaging for safe transport of equipment
- Global sales and technical support
- Circular and linear magnetron expertise
- Service up to four meter long magnetrons
- In-house vacuum/leak testing for HV and UHV designs
- Magnet mapping performed on all repaired and refurbished units
Magnetron Cathode Retrofits
We offer complete magnetron and magnet retrofits for existing sputtering sources. Our in-house service and engineering teams do a thorough evaluation of the existing magnetron and engineer as necessary to assure all critical mounting and operational parameters are addressed. Whether you are looking to bring your existing magnetron source back to "as new" condition or "improve" your performance with an enhanced magnet array and or mechanical features, the Kurt J. Lesker Company® has full capability to meet your requirements.
Magnetron Cathode Rebuild and Repair Services
We offer complete rebuild and repair sources for all magnetron sputtering sources. Whether you have a TORUS® magnetron or any other design, the Kurt J. Lesker Company is equipped to provide full service and repair to bring your magnetron to "as new" condition. Our in-house machining and vacuum testing ability enables us to provide these services with both highest quality and efficiency. Our work is backed by over 30 years' experience designing and engineering high performance magnetron sputtering cathodes along with over 65+ years supporting the vacuum industry.
Please contact us by clicking here to discuss any of your current magnetron requirements.