Please select your country or region to be
directed to the appropriate Lesker site.

Frequently Asked Questions

In vacuum technology a full nipple is one of a number of types of fittings used to make vacuum manifolds or "lines". It is conprised of a length of tube with flanges welded to both ends.

Category: Flanges and Components

Sub-Category: None

Related Topics:

Share this Link:  

Contact Us - Frequently Asked Questions - What is a Full nipple?