Please select your country or region to be
directed to the appropriate Lesker site.

Frequently Asked Questions

You can use an adapter flange. Adapter flanges make transitions between: 1.) One flange type and another flange type. 2.) One flange type and a variety of small fittings.

Category: Flanges and Components

Sub-Category: None

Related Topics:

Share this Link:  

Contact Us - Frequently Asked Questions - I need to connect a CF Flanged Component to a KF (QF) flanged component. How can I do this?