Please select your country or region to be
directed to the appropriate Lesker site.

Frequently Asked Questions

Gas and/or liquid feedthroughs are a type of feedthrough designed to transfer liquid or gas from atmosphere to vacuum typically through a chamber wall. For more information on gas or liquid feedthroughs go to:

Category: Feedthroughs

Sub-Category: Liquid/Gas Feedthroughs

Related Topics: gas feedthroughs, liquid feedthroughs, gas liquid feedthrough

Share this Link:  

Contact Us - Frequently Asked Questions - What are gas and/or liquid feedthroughs?