Please select your country or region to be
directed to the appropriate Lesker site.

Frequently Asked Questions

Question: How can I bend SS tubing?


We suggest using a manual tube bender for bending SS tubing. KJLC currently does not offer this product. It can be purchased from a plumbing supply, hardware supply, lab supply or technical supply house.

Share this Link:  

Contact Us - Frequently Asked Questions - How can I bend SS tubing?