SHV-B Feedthroughs Cabling Instructions & Specifications
Safe, High Voltage, Bakeable (SHV-B) coaxial connectors
- Feature grounded shields
- Bakeable to 300°C with connector attached
- Units excel in applications requiring the feedthrough to remain connected and operational at high temperatures
- All assemblies come with air-side cable connectors
SHV-B Feedthroughs Cabling Instructions
1) Slide nut and clamp over cable jacket. Cut and strip jacket as below. Do not nick the braid.
2) Comb out braid and fold it back over cable jacket. Cut and strip dielectric as below. Do not nick the conductor.
3) Slide insulator over cable until braid is covered. Slide contact on the conductor and crimp in place as shown.
4) Slide insulator forward over crimp joint and butt against contact assembly. Fold out braid and slide clamp forward to meet braid and butt against insulator. Form braid around clamp and trim at first indent as below.
5) Slide cable assembly and nut into shell and tighten nut with wrench.