SMA Feedthroughs Cabling Instructions & Specifications
- Feature grounded or floating shields
- Include air-side cable connectors
- Single and Double-Ended versions available
1) Cut jacket, braid, and dielectric as shown below. Slit jacket on both sides as shown below. Tin exposed conductor.
2) Move locking nut over cable. Slide ferrule under braid and jacket until rear of ferrule is flush with dielectric. Trim jacket and braid if needed.
3) Press insulator flush with ferrule, press contact over conductor, and solder in place.
4) Finally, insert cable assembly into housing and tighten locking nut.