SMB Feedthroughs Cabling Instructions & Specifications
- Conductor made of 416 stainless steel
- Features grounded shields
- Feedthroughs have air-side cable connectors (vacuum-side, push-on connectors available as accessories)
SMB Feedthroughs Cabling Instructions
1) Slide sleeve over cable and cut jacket, braid, and dielectric as shown below. Tin exposed conductor.
2) Slide contact over conductor and solder in place.
3) Slide housing over cable, guiding braid over knurled collar. Slide sleeve over housing and crimp using Amphenol crimp tool 227-944 with Die 227-1221-03 (Position A). Trim any excess braid.