Type N Feedthroughs Cabling Instructions & Specifications
- Use 304 stainless steel or nickel as conductor material
- Feature grounded shields
Type N Feedthroughs Cabling Instructions
1) Slide clamp nut, washer, gasket, and braid clamp over cable jacket. Cut outer jacket and dielectric as below.
2) Comb out braiding and fold back over clamp. Trim excess braid. Tin exposed conductor.
3) Fit contact over conductor and solder in place.
4) Finally, insert cable assembly into housing and tighten locking nut.