- Half nipples feature one flange and are usually used for welding ports to chambers.
- Full nipples feature the same size flange on either end and are used to connect components together.
- Adaptor nipples adapt two different flange sizes or styles. Tube size defaults to the standard size for the smallest flange.
- Full and adaptor nipples are measured from flange face to flange face, half nipples from flange face to tube end.
- Material is quoted as 304L SS.
- All tapped flanges are quoted with metric threads.
Configuration Help & Information
|0-600mm OAL||± 0.5mm|
|600-1500mm OAL||± 1.0mm|
|>1500mm OAL||± 2.0mm|
Maximum overall length (OAL)
Maximum overall length cannot exceed 2000mm. Half nipples are measured from flange face to tube end. Full nipples are measured from flange face to flange face.
Minimum overall length (OAL)
The table below shows the recommended minimum length to allow for attaching mounting nuts after welding the nipple to a plate of the same thickness as the tube OD. Smaller lengths are possible by using bulkhead clamps (KF (QF) nipples) or threaded studs (CF nipples). Contact us for availability.
|CF Flange||Half Nipple (min)||Full Nipple (min)|
|KF (QF) Flange||Half Nipple (min)||Full Nipple (min)|
|ISO Flange||Half Nipple (min)||Full Nipple (min)|
HAVE A MINUTE?
We'd love to hear your feedback on how we can improve our Custom Nipple Builder™ to make the online experience better for our customers.CLICK HERE