Regulator & Air Filter
The air filter/regulators listed below regulate pressure while filtering moisture and other particulates. They work with an inlet pressure range of 0 - 125 psig, allowing the operator to control the outlet pressure.
Both inlet and outlet terminate in 1/8 " female NPT with a 0.28 scfm flow. The filter contains a 5µm element while the manual drain allows for easy disposal of any deposits. We offer a mounting bracket, sold separately.Flexible polyethylene tubing can be used to route compressed air to the appropriate components. We offer an optional pneumatic cutter specially designed to make clean end-cuts on the polyethylene tubing.
We recommend instant fittings for connecting tubing and components within your pneumatic system. Some key features of instant fittings include:
- Easy one-piece construction,
- Automatic locking and sealing to maximum working pressure,
- A release collar allowing fast and easy removal of tubing for line checks,
- Unique positive gripping action of locking teeth allowing tubing to withstand vibration with or without pressure,
- And an all-brass body with Buna-N O-ring.
|L-Style Mounting Bracket||AIRFILTERBR||P.O.R.|