Our cost effective cold cathode.
- The cold cathode anode module design is user serviceable to decrease downtime and save external repair costs
- Includes both analog and digital communication for ease of operation
- Mountable in any orientation for ease of use and flexibility of design
- Alternate analog output and electrical connectors available to match other vendors' vacuum gauges and facilitate an easy upgrade
- Can be used with the PDR900 Vacuum Gauge Controller and Display for Series 900 Transducers for easy set up
- RoHS and CE Compliant
- * 120 VAC model includes US Mains Power Cable.
- * 220 VAC model includes both UK and EU Mains Cables.
|Measurement Range||1x10-8 Torr to 5x10-3 Torr|
|Communications Interface||RS-485 or RS-232|
|Power Requirements||9-30VDC, 2W|
|Temperature (operating)||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Temperature (bakeout)||85°C (185°F), non-operating|
|Max. Pressure||1500 Torr|
|Materials Exposed to Vacuum||304 and 403 stainless steel, Viton® epoxy resin, ceramic|
|Accuracy (typical)||5x10-8 Torr to 10-3 ± 30 % of reading|
|Repeatability (Typical)||5x10-8 Torr to 10-3 ± 30 % of reading|
|Analog Outputs||0.5 VDC/decade|
|Internal Volume||21 cm3|