KJLC® 300 Series Gauge with Integrated Controller & Display
The 300 series vacuum gauge modules are ideal for new applications or as low-cost drop-in replacements to the Mini-Convectron® brand of Granville-Phillips® gauges.
- Wide measuring range: 10-4 Torr to 1,000 Torr (10-4 to 1,333 mbar)
- Performance identical to existing competitor's gauges
- Less prone to damage from mechanical shock or vibration than competitor's tubes
- Less outgassing and faster response to pressure changes than competitor's tubes
- New applications or low-cost, plug-compatible, drop-in replacement module for Granville-Phillips® Mini-Convectron®
- Performance identical to existing competitor's mini-convection modules
- Rugged design withstands more abuse and harsh environments
- No changes to your process—a single vacuum gauge can monitor your vacuum system pumpdown and venting; helps keep your process up and running, even if it's not a laboratory environment
- CE marked, RoHS compliant
- NIST traceable calibration certificates available upon request. Note that this request must be made upon order of the unit.
- Power supply sold separately.
- Gauges are calibrated for direct readout of nitrogen or air. Do not attempt to use with other gases unless accurate conversion data for N2 to the other gas is properly used.
|Measurement Method||Convection Enhanced Pirani|
|Measurement Range||1 x 10-4 to 1,000 Torr (1.3 x 10-4 to 1,333 mbar)|
|Temperature (operating)||0-40° C|
|Temperature (storage)||-40-70° C|
|Temperature (bakeout)||150° C (gauge only -- electronics removed)|
|Display||4-digit OLED (user-selectable Torr, mbar, or Pa)|
|Materials Exposed to Vacuum||Gold-plated tungsten, 304 & 316 stainless steel, glass, nickel, PFPE|
|Accuracy (typical)||1.0x10-4 to 1.0x10-3 Torr; 0.1 mTorr resolution |
1.0x10-3 to 400 Torr; ± 10% of reading
400 to 1,000 Torr; ± 2.5% of reading
|Repeatability (Typical)||± 2% of reading|
|Set-Point Relays||Two SPDT Relays|
|Relay Response||1A at 30 VDC resistive, or AC non-inductive|
|Mounting/Installation Orientation||Horizontal recommended (Orientation has no effect below 1 Torr)|
|Analog Outputs||1a) non-linear S-curve 0.375–5.659 VDC, or 1b) log-linear 1–8 VDC, 1V/decade 2) linear 0–10 VDC, user scalable|
|Internal Volume||26 cm3 (1.589 in3)|
|Input Power||12-28 VDC, 2 W, protected against power reversal and transient over-voltages|
|Connections||9-pin sub-D (male) and 15-pin high-density sub-D (male)|
|Compliance & Standards||CE compliant, RoHS compliant|