KJLC® 2200A Series Ion Gauge Controller
A convenient, low-cost gauge controller for single Bayard-Alpert ion gauges, suitable for either tubulated or nude gauge tubes.
- Front panel access to all operating functions, including four set points for system control
- RS-232 interface
- Adjustments for sensitivity and emission
- Ability to measure pressure during the degas cycle
- Includes 6' power cord, accessory connector kit, rackmounting ears, and instruction manual
- NIST traceable calibration certificates available upon request.
NOTE: Ion gauge tube and cable must be ordered separately.
WARRANTY: We're so confident in the quality and performance of our 2200 Series controller that it comes with a standard 3-year warranty!