KJLC® 910 Series Wide-Range Combination Gauges
These transducers are based on direct-reading absolute Piezo and Pirani sensors.
- Digital communication enables all adjustments and monitoring to be delivered real-time, via a host computer
- Provides a 1–9 VDC analog output signal at the male 15-pin high-density D-sub connector
- Transducer offers a smooth output between the two sensors and reads from both sensors in the 5 to 15 Torr (6.7 to 20 mbar) range
- Transducer measurement range is from 10-5 to 1,500 Torr (10-5 to 2,000 mbar)
- Three independent relay set points provide process control
- Set-point features can be set, adjusted, and monitored through the digital port
Unlike traditional Pirani gauges, the compact element in the Pirani portion of the 910 Series is made of a one-millimeter square silicon chip, enabling the measurements to be made in a very small volume. A traditional Pirani sensor has a measuring range from 10-3 Torr (133 to 10-3 mbar) to about 100, rapidly losing sensitivity above 10 Torr (13 mbar). Because the size of the sensing portion of the Pirani is so small, it has a range from atmosphere down to 10-5 Torr (mbar).
Like all thermal conductivity sensors, the Pirani is gas-type sensitive. The Piezo measures independent of gas type. The 910 provides a digital leak detection output that measures differential reading between the Piezo and Pirani. This makes it a simple solution for locating medium to fine leaks in vacuum systems.
|Measurement Range||1.0 x 10-5 to 1,500 Torr (1.3 x 10-5 to 2,000 mbar)|
|Communications Interface||RS-232 or RS-485|
|Power Requirements||10-30 VDC (<1.5 W max.)|
|Accuracy (% of measurement)||10-4 to 10 Torr (10-4 to 13 mbar): 10% of Reading 10 to 1,000 Torr (13 to 1,333 mbar): 1% of Reading|
|Temperature (operating)||0-40° C|
|Temperature (bakeout)||85° C (non-operating)|
|Repeatability (Typical)||Atmosphere to 10-2 torr: 1% of Reading 10-3 torr decade: 5% of Reading 10-4 torr decade: 10% of Reading|
|Set-Point Range||1.0 x 10-4 to 1,500 torr|
|Set-Point Relays||1, SPDT, 1A @ 30 VAC/DC (resistive)|
|Calibration Gas||Air, Argon, Helium, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Water vapor|
|Analog Outputs||1-9 VDC (1 volt/Decade)|
|Internal Volume||0.04 in3|