Physical Vapor Deposition Systems
Physical vapor deposition (PVD) systems deposit thin films and coatings by a process in which a target material is vaporized, transported, and condensed on to a substrate. PVD processes include Sputtering, Electron beam, and Thermal Evaporation.
PRO Line PVD Series – Versatile Sputtering, Electron Beam, Thermal, & Organic Evaporation Deposition Platform
The PRO Line PVD Series utilizes a modular design configurable for a variety of thin film deposition applications.
- Available in three increasing chamber sizes: PVD75, PVD200, and PVD500
- Available with TORUS® Mag Keeper™ UHV Compatible Circular Magnetron Sputtering Sources in 2", 3", 4" diameters
- Available with TORUS® Linear Magnetrons
- Available with Multi-pocket electron beam evaporation sources
- Available with multiple thermal evaporation source configurations
- Up to two organic evaporation sources available
- Multi-technique options available. Examples: Electron beam + Sputtering, Electron beam + evaporation
- Wet or dry rough pumping, turbo pump, or cryogenic pump high vacuum pumping options available
- Standard configurations compatible with up to 11" to 20" OD substrates (pending chamber size); up to 850°C heating, cooling, and biasing options available
- Single and multi-wafer load lock options available for substrates up to 6"
- PRO Line series of PVD tools include KJLC's innovative eKLipse™ advanced control package
To learn more about our PRO Line PVD Series Systems please choose a platform below:
|PRO Line PVD 75||PRO Line PVD 200||
PRO Line PVD 500Please contact us for more info:
1.800.245.1656 | Contact Form
PVD Systems Questionnaire
SPECTROS™ Series – Organic Thin Film Deposition & Metallization Platform
- Available in three increasing chamber sizes: Mini SPECTROS, SPECTROS 150, and Super SPECTROS 200
- Incorporates a sliding front door with glove box interface flange and hinged rear door for unobstructed chamber access.
- Available with multiple 1cc, 10cc, or 35cc plug-in low-temperature organic sources and thermal evaporation sources. The Mini can accommodate up to two TORUS® Mag Keeper™ Circular Magnetron Sputtering Sources. The SPECTROS can accommodate a multi-pocket electron-beam evaporation source. Multi-technique options available.
- Scroll type rough pumping; turbo and cryogenic high vacuum pumping options.
- Standard configurations compatible with 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm) up to 8" x 8" (200mm x 200mm) square substrates (pending chamber size), up to 350°C heating, glove box, up to 5 mask storage shelves with motorized transfer, and wedge tool options.
- Single and multi-wafer load lock options available for substrates up to 8" x 8" (200mm x 200mm).
- Recipe driven computer system include KJLC's innovative eKLipse™ advanced control package.
To learn more about our SPECTROS Series Systems please choose a platform below:
|Mini SPECTROS||SPECTROS 150||Super SPECTROS 200|
- The LAB Line series of platforms is purpose built to optimize performance in UHV magnetron sputtering applications.
- Comprised of 2 standard platforms (LAB Line SPUTTER 5 and LAB Line Sputter 12) with various system options.
- LAB Line SPUTTER 5 features up to 5 MagKeeper UHV magnetron sputtering sources in a confocal arrangement.
- LAB Line SPUTTER 12 features up to 12 MagKeeper UHV magnetron sputtering sources in a confocal arrangement.
- Both LAB Line SPUTTER 5 and LAB Line SPUTTER 12 are fully bakeable to achieve UHV pressures.
- Turbo or cryogenic high vacuum pumping are options available, both with dry rough pumping.
- Standard configurations compatible with up to 150mm O.D. substrates; custom substrate configurations available, up to 1000°C heating, cooling, and biasing options available.
- Standard configuration supports single wafer load lock, customized options available.
- LAB Line series of PVD tools include KJLC's innovative eKLipse advanced control package.
NANO 36™ – Affordable Glovebox Compatible, Sputtering or Thermal Evaporation Thin Film Deposition System
- KJLC's most affordable deposition system platform, designed specifically for seamless glovebox integration.
- Typically used in the university and government lab R&D environment.
- Magnetron Sputtering or thermal evaporation deposition techniques available. For thermal evaporation, this includes the option to select our Low Temperature Evaporator (LTE) sources that are terrific for depositing volatile organic materials.
- Up to 3 TORUS® Mag Keeper™ Magnetron sputtering sources or up to 4 thermal evaporation sources available.
- Wet or dry rough pumping options available.
- Standard configurations compatible with up to 6" substrates, with substrate heating and cooling options available.
- This system comes standard with our full suite of KJLC® eKLipse™ Control Software.
Would You Like More Information?
Do you have any questions? Click below to get in contact with one of our many experienced team members.CONTACT US TODAY