Cool Drawer Single Sensor
All of the following crystal sensors are compatible with all INFICON quartz crystal controllers, except where noted. One or more of these sensors should be purchased with each controller. Each sensor comes completely assembled and includes integral water tubes, In-vacuum coaxial cable(Front Load) or In-vacuum conduit (Cool Drawer), water tube bending tool, crystal snatcher(Front Load), and operating instructions. All air and water tubes (except the bakeable sensor) are 1/8 inch (0.32cm) O.D. All shuttered sensors require the 750-420-G1 pneumatic control valve. Xtal 2 Switch is designed for use only with the XTC/3 and Cygnus Thin Film Deposition Controllers. Limited use with other controllers is possible - call KJLC at 1-412-387-9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any technical questions.
- Orders for sensors welded to feedthroughs cannot be entered without signed off dimensional drawing (KJLC to provide). Once special length or manufactured order is confirmed, it may not be canceled.
- Sensor lengths are measured from center of the crystal to the vacuum side (sealing surface) of the feedthrough.
- For sensors ordered without a weld connection (option "0" or "8"), tubes are made to a length of 29.75" (756mm) for "E" length and Cool Drawer sensors and 44.75" (1137mm) for "G" length sensors.
Start Your Configuration
- Not available with CF40 feedthrough.
- The following combinations are not available: CDS-A1F48, CDS-B1F48.
- Orders for sensors welded to feedthroughs cannot be entered without signed off dimensional drawing (INFICON to provide). Once special length or manufactured order is confirmed, it is not cancelable.
- Feedthrough configuration varies depending on options selected (Front Load or Cool Drawer, with or without shutter, type of feedthrough, etc). Example: SL-A0E37 uses feedthrough p/n 002-042 while SL-A1E37 uses p/n 750-030-G1. CDS-A1F40, -A1F47, -B1F40, and -B1F47 use a 2-piece feedthrough design due to dimensional limits of a standard CF40.
- Sensor lengths are measured from center of the crystal to the vacuum side (sealing surface) of the feedthrough (see drawing).
- Sensors ordered with shutters and 1" bolt style feedthrough can only be welded (compression fittings not available).
- Front Load sensors ordered with a CF40 feedthrough and a shutter cannot be welded due to dimensional limits of the CF40.
- For sensors ordered without a weld connection (option "0" or "8"), tubes are made to a length of ~30" for "E" length Front Load and Side Load Cool Drawer sensors, ~26" for Right Angle Cool Drawer sensors, and ~48" for "G" length Front Load sensors.
- The STM-2 USB Thin Film Thickness/Rate Deposition Monitor cannot be used with shuttered versions of this sensor
Contact email@example.com for more information, including pricing and options, and to discuss your specific process application requirements.