Front Load Single Sensor
All of the following crystal sensors are compatible with all INFICON quartz crystal controllers, except where noted. One or more of these sensors should be purchased with each controller. Each sensor comes completely assembled and includes integral water tubes, in-vacuum coaxial cable (Front Load) or in-vacuum conduit (Cool Drawer), water tube bending tool, crystal snatcher (Front Load), and operating instructions. All air and water tubes (except the bakeable sensor) are 1/8 inch (0.32cm) O.D. All shuttered sensors require the 750-420-G1 pneumatic control valve. Xtal 2 Switch is designed for use only with the XTC/3 and Cygnus Thin Film Deposition Controllers. Limited use with other controllers is possible call KJLC or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any technical questions.
- Orders for sensors welded to feedthroughs cannot be entered without signed-off dimensional drawing (KJLC to provide). Once special length or manufactured order is confirmed, it can not be canceled.
- Sensor lengths are measured from center of the crystal to the vacuum side (sealing surface) of the feedthrough.
- For sensors ordered without a weld connection (option "0" or "8"), tubes are made to a length of 29.75" (756mm) for "E" length and Cool Drawer sensors and 44.75" (1137mm) for "G" length sensors.
Start Your Configuration
Choose the base unit, voltage options, communications interface, remote handheld power control and rackmount kits. Next, compose the order code as shown, below.
Example Configuration: SL- A 0 E 0 0
- All shuttered sensors require the 750-420-G1 pneumatic control valve.
- The following combinations are not available: SL-A1E38, SL-A1G38, SL-B1E38, SL-B1G38, SL-A1E47, SL-A1G47, SL-B1E47, AND SL-B1G47.
- The STM-2 USB Thin Film Thickness/Rate Deposition Monitor cannot be used with shuttered versions of this sensor
Contact email@example.com for more information, including pricing and options, and to discuss your specific process application requirements.