KJLC® M.A.P.S. Overview
The KJLC® Modular Adaptive Power Supplies (M.A.P.S.) line of AC power supplies incorporates a modular design that can be tailored to meet a wide variety of vacuum processing applications. This innovative design is built around a common base unit that provides optimal performance and reliability. Standard features include a phase-angle fired SCR for optimal control, and an integrated current transducer for assistance with manual control and unit diagnostics.
- Safety interlocked power output switch
- LED status indicators for internal power, safety interlock, and power output status
- Selectable scaled bar-graph display for power output level and set-point position
- Main circuit breaker, control fuses, and optional limit controller for device protection
- RS-232 communications interface
- Remote user interface connection
- Optional closed-loop process temperature controller
Standard MAPS Configurations
HTR Series— Process Heating
EVP Series— Basic Thermal Evaporation
LTE Series— Low-Temperature Evaporation
Contact us by clicking here or +1 412 387 9200 for more information, including pricing and options, and to discuss your specific process application requirements.