The STM-2, small in size and price, big in performance. This USB powered thin film monitor comes with everything you need to connect a QCM sensor/feedtrough to a Windows® computer. Allowing up to eight STM-2s monitoring up to eight sensors can be connected to a computer simultaneously.
- Most economic QCM monitor
- Internal oscillator (no external oscillator or power supply is required)
- High accuracy at 10 measurements per second
- Compatible with an external oscillator
- Size and simplicity make setup & operation easy & efficient
- Research and development
- Industrial vacuum coating
- We do not recommend extending the USB beyond the cable shipped with the STM-2.
- Additionally, with the BNC cable, there is a length maximum from oscillator to crystal of 1 m. This includes the BNC from the oscillator to the feedthrough as well as the in-vacuum cable.
|Interface Connector||USB, v1.1 or later capable of providing 400 m A, 5 V (dc)|
|Sensor Input||One, female BNC|
|Measurement Frequency Range||6.0 to 5.0 MHz (fixed)|
|Frequency Resolution||+/-0.03 Hz at 6 MHz|
|Measurement Interval||0.10 s|
|Reference Frequency Stability||+/-2 ppm|
|Thickness and Rate Resolution/Measurement||+/-0.037 Å|
|Thickness Display Resolution||1 Å (display on software only)|
|Computer Requirements||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 with one available USB 1.1 (or later) port for each STM-2|
|Compatible Sensors||Non-shuttered single QCM sensor|
|Weight||0.13 lbs (0.057 kg)|
|Dimensions||4.5" x 3" x 1" (114mm x 76mm x 25mm)|