OF1000 Filter Unit (Single Canisters)
Remove acids and particulates from mechanical pump fluids while pump operates.
- Easily installed and replaced element/canister assembly has a recessed lid to prevent oil spillage
- Unit features fluid capacity of 3.75 qt.
- Flexible PTFE hoses guard against oil leaks caused by electrical discharges burning pinholes in the hose
- Hoses terminate in dripless quick disconnects
- Three series of units are available
Standard Series: Works in silicon production processes including LPCVD, LP epitaxy, and numerous plasma processes.
PFPE Series: Similar to the Standard Series but is prepared for filtering Fomblin® oils.
Chemical Series: Has a PTFE coating on the filter's interior housing, making it an excellent unit for filtering oils used in BCl3 and fluorocarbon etch process systems.
- Filter elements sold separately. See the Replacement Filter Elements chart for selections.
- Dual canister versions, for filtration needs requiring multimedia filter elements, are available upon request. Contact us for pricing and availability.
- PTFE/Carbon Black with Stainless Steel Braid
|Replacement Filter Element||LH-898504||$122.40|
|Replacement Filter Element||LH-898506||P.O.R.|
|Replacement Filter Element||LH-898507||P.O.R.|