Manual SS All-Metal Leak Valves (CF flanged): LVM Series
Bakeable leak valves are used to control the flow of gas into a vacuum system from an external source.
A soft metal pad is compressed against a harder metal seat, creating the necessary seal for precise gas flow control.
- Available in two different series
- Each series utilizes different types of sealing materials tailored for specific applications
- Typical applications include argon processing, sputtering, system purging, precision gas control, and laser back-filling
- Stainless steel and copper alloy construction for long life
- Inlet pressure to 10 bar maximum
- Operating pressure from 1 bar to 10-11 mbar
- Precision control mechanism
- Adjustable graduated indexing
- Bakeable to 450° C (open)/ 250 ° C (closed)
- Minimum control backlash
- User serviceable
Leak Valve - LVM Series
Drawing: Leak Valve - LVM Series