Reliable, economical, general-purpose components for HV and UHV applications requiring cleanliness and corrosion resistance.
In the open position
- Edge-welded bellows and valve seat move out of the gas path thereby achieving high conductance
- Helium leak tested before shipment using a helium mass spectrometer with a sensitivity of 2 x 10-10 std. cc/sec.
- Poppet seals are fluorocarbon o-rings
- Bonnet seals can be fluorocarbon or copper gaskets (select copper for higher temperature bakeout and better ultimate vacuum)
- Normal repairs can be made without removing the valve body from the system
NOTE: We list a wide variety of standard tube sizes from 3/8" to 4". Other sizes and valves with mixed flanges are available on request.