Reliable, economical, general-purpose components for HV and UHV applications requiring cleanliness and corrosion resistance.
In the open position
- Edge-welded bellows and valve seat move out of the gas path thereby achieving high conductance
- Leak Rate: 2 x 10-10 std. cc/sec.
- Poppet seals are fluorocarbon o-rings
- Bonnet seals can be fluorocarbon or copper gaskets (select copper for higher temperature bakeout and better ultimate vacuum)
- Normal repairs can be made without removing the valve body from the system
Pneumatic models also feature
- Spring-to-close operation on valves ≤ 2", 2-1/2" and larger are air-to-open air-to-close
- Require a solenoid (sold separately, see accessories)
NOTE: We list a wide variety of standard tube sizes from 3/8" to 4". Other sizes and valves with mixed flanges are available on request.
(Click column headers to sort data)