Pneumatic Bellows Sealed SS Angle Valves (ISO flanged)
Reliable, economical, general-purpose components for HV and UHV applications requiring cleanliness and corrosion resistance.
In the open position
- Edge-welded bellows and valve seat move out of the gas path thereby achieving high conductance
- Leak rate across seat: 2x10-9 mbar L/s
- Pressure Max: Atmospheric pressure
- Pressure Min: 1x10-9 Torr
- Feature fluorocarbon o-ring seat seals, bellows-sealed shafts, and bonnet seals (select copper for higher temperature bakeout and better ultimate vacuum)
- Available in manual or pneumatic actuation
- Normal repairs can be made without removing the valve body from the system
NOTE: Pneumatic valves require a solenoid operator (sold separately). Please see the Angle Valve Accessories chart for the sizes/voltages that are available.
Pneumatic models also feature
Air to open, air to close operation; 60–80 psi air pressure opens the valves
- Require a solenoid (sold separately, see accessories)
NOTE: We list a wide variety of standard tube sizes from 3/8" to 4". Other sizes and valves with mixed flanges are available on request.