Intended for high- and course-vacuum service.
- Leak rate is less than 1x10-9 std. cc/sec. He.
- Feature PTFE seats and fluorocarbon seals, both easily replaceable without demounting
- When open, valves have an unrestricted bore, giving high gas conductance and making them useful in low-cost sample entry locks
- When closed, main bore is pumped through a side vent hole
- Available with terminations in female NPT, KF flanges, as well as weldable or braze sockets which are able to accept tubes from 1/4" to 2-1/8" diameter
NOTE: Ball valves can be very "stiff" upon initial operation, this is normal.
NOTE: Pneumatic actuation is available upon request. Please contact us by
or +1 412 387 9200 for pricing and availability.