Pneumatic Bellows Sealed Gate Valves (CF flanged; Fluorocarbon Bonnet)
Kurt J. Lesker Company's stainless steel standard gate valves are reliable, economical, general-purpose components for HV applications that require cleanliness and corrosion resistance.
- General purpose Electropolished Stainless Steel
- Provide high conductance with a compact design
- Shock free operation with minimum vibration
- Available in manual or pneumatic operation
- Pneumatic valves stay closed in the event of power loss or loss of air pressure
- Visual LED position indicators
- Pneumatic models require solenoid kit(sold separately)
- For ease of maintenance, the carriage assembly can be removed from the body without requiring removal of the valve from the system.
- Please contact us for options such as roughing ports or valves that remain open in the event of power failure.
|Pressure Range (torr)
||1×10-8 Torr – atm
||Valve Body & Gate – Stainless Steel
Actuator Module – Stainless Steel, Aluminum, MC Nylon
Bellows – Welded 316L Stainless Steel
Gate & Bonnet Seals – Fluorocarbon
|Leak Rate (cc/sec)
||< 1×10-9 Torr.l/s
||Requires a solenoid (sold separately)
||60–80 psi pressure for actuation
Standard Gate Valve Pneumatic
Drawing: Standard Gate Valve Pneumatic