Pneumatic Million Cycle SS Gate Valves (ASA flanged)
Used with cryopumps, turbomolecular pumps, and ion pumps; ideal for applications requiring clean, high-vacuum, low-maintenance valves.
- Rugged valves share the design features of the standard valves
- Enhanced to withstand 1 million+ cycles before requiring service
- Bellows reinforced for longer operating life
- All moving joints are made of 304 stainless steel, hardened to increase durability, reduce particulate generation, and provide smoother actuation
- Maintain closed status in the event of a power failure
- Feature fluorocarbon seals (bakeable to 150° C) and electropneumatic operators
- Body-mounted solenoid with manual override provides easy control
- 120 VAC Solenoid incorporates speed controls for smoother actuation
- 1.5" to 12.0" models are equipped with magnetic reed switches for position indicator
Available options include larger sizes, microswitches, custom flanges, and latching-type solenoids. Please call if ordering options.
NOTE for ASA/ ANSI only:
To specify o-ring grooves, add appropriate suffix to end of aprt number when ordering. No extra charge! GT-groove on top side, GB-groove on bottom, GC-grooves on both sides.
|Pressure Range (torr)
||1 x 10-9 to 760
|Differential Press (torr)
||760 either direction
|Max ΔPress Before Open (torr)
||Body: Electropolished 304 stainless steel
Gate: Electropolished 304 stainless steel
Drive Shaft/Pins: Hardened, electropolished, stainless steel
Seals: Fluorocarbon o-ring
||Up to 80 psi filtered, dry air