Valves handle applications in semiconductor and other processing, and are used most often to isolate pumps and sample entry locks from HV or UHV work chambers.
- KF, ISO & ASA/ANSI Flanged: Operate in the atmosphere to 10-9 torr pressure range, bakeable up to 150° C (in the open position)
- General purpose Electropolished Stainless Steel
- Vacuum brazed at 1,100° C to ensure reliable operation at HV and UHV pressures
- Provide high conductance within a compact design
- Shock-free operation with minimum vibration
- 100,000-cycle service before requiring maintenance
- Available in manual or pneumatic operation
- Pneumatic valves close or remain closed in the event of power loss or loss of air pressure
- All 1.5" flange O.D. and larger models incorporate magnetic REED switches for position indication
- Pneumatic valves feature a 120VAC solenoid operator at no extra charge (other voltages, both AC and DC, available on request)
- For ease of maintenance, the carriage assembly can be removed from the body without requiring removal of the valve from the system. Please contact us for options such as roughing ports or valves that remain open in the event of power failure.
- Manual Gate valves with port ID's 3" and smaller. Do not have crank handle.
|Pressure Range (torr)||1 x 10-9 to 760|
|Differential Press (torr)||760 either direction|
|Max ΔPress Before Open (torr)||20|
|Material||Body: Electropolished 304 stainless steel
Gate: Electropolished 304 stainless steel
Seals: Fluorocarbon o-ring
(Click column headers to sort data)