Valves handle applications in semiconductor and other processing, and are used most often to isolate pumps and sample entry locks from HV or UHV work chambers.
- CF Flanged (with Copper Gasket): Operate in the atmosphere to 10-11 torr pressure range, bakeable up to 200° C (with actuator removed)
- General purpose Electropolished Stainless Steel
- Vacuum brazed at 1,100° C to ensure reliable operation at HV and UHV pressures
- Provide high conductance within a compact design
- Shock-free operation with minimum vibration
- 100,000-cycle service before requiring maintenance
- Available in manual or pneumatic operation
- Pneumatic valves close or remain closed in the event of power loss or loss of air pressure
- All Pneumatic 1.5" flange O.D. and larger models incorporate magnetic REED switches for position indication
- Pneumatic valves feature a 120VAC solenoid operator at no extra charge (other voltages, both AC and DC, available on request.) Copper bonnet sealed valves do not have mounting holes on the bonnet plate, therefore requiring the solenoid to be mounted externally.
- For ease of maintenance, the carriage assembly can be removed from the body without requiring removal of the valve from the system. Please contact us for options such as roughing ports or valves that remain open in the event of power failure.
- Actuator on SG0063MCCF and SG0063PCCF cannot be removed without breaking vacuum.
|Pressure Range (torr)||1 x 10-11 to 760|
|Differential Press (torr)||760 either direction|
|Max ΔPress Before Open (torr)||20|
|Material||Body: Electropolished 304 Stainless Steel
Gate: Electropolished 304 Stainless Steel
Bonnet Seal: Copper Gasket
Gate Seal: Fluorocarbon O-Ring
(Click column headers to sort data)