Manual Bellows Sealed SS Inline Valves (CF flanged; Copper bonnet)
- The moderate conductance of inline valves results from the gas flow making two right-angle turns through the valve.
- Recommended for applications requiring a line-of-sight connection between two offset ports
- Feature fluorocarbon o-ring seat seals, bellows-sealed shafts, and bonnet seals
- Enable operation to 10-9 torr
- Available in manual or pneumatic actuation
- Can withstand intermittent baking to 200° C (150° C Continuous), improving ultimate vacuum
NOTE: We check each valve with a helium mass spectrometer with a sensitivity of 2 x 10-10 std. cc/sec. before shipment. Pneumatic valves require a solenoid operator (sold separately). Please see the Inline Valve Accessories chart for the sizes/voltages that are available.